Our Electrical Lineworker Program is designed to prepare you for a safe and rewarding career in the Power Delivery Industry.
Our most successful students:
- Arrive physically and mentally prepared.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Dedicate themselves to the program while on campus.
Our most successful graduates:
- Are geographically flexible when seeking employment.
- Proficiently apply the knowledge, behavior and skills learned while attending our Electrical Lineworker Program.
To be eligible for the Electrical Lineworker Program, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age by the start date of the term you select;
- have a high school diploma or GED;
- possess a valid driver’s license and be eligible to obtain a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL);
- be physically and medically fit to participate (official Medical Release form provided during enrollment process);
- weigh 270 lbs or less;
- provide proof of medical insurance coverage for the duration of the program;
- not have a felony conviction on your record.