Option B) Contact your high school.
To attend NLC you need to be a high school graduate or have a GED. To verify that you have graduated from high school, we need an official stamped and sealed high school transcript. Please contact your high school* and have them mail this directly to us at:
Northwest Lineman College
Attn: Admissions Department
P.O. Box 430
Meridian, ID 83680
A) Not sure what to say when contacting your high school? Try this:
- When you call in, let them know that you need to request a transcript.
- Tell the representative that you are applying to Northwest Lineman College and that we require an “official stamped (stamped or sealed with the school seal) and sealed (not opened) transcript that reflects your correct name and includes the graduation date, for program entry."
- Ask them to mail it directly to NLC at the above address.
- Some schools may charge a small fee or require a signature to release your transcript.
- High schools may also send the transcripts to NLC digitally via Parchment, an online service which NLC subscribes to.
B) If emailing the request to your high school, feel free to copy and paste the following paragraph (but be sure to fill in your information):