Welcome to the Northwest Lineman College Application.
We are excited to introduce your new online application and student Portal. Please read the following important information and click the START YOUR APPLICATION button to begin.
Our Electrical Lineworker Program is designed to prepare you for a safe and rewarding career in the Power Delivery Industry.
Our most successful students:
- Arrive physically and mentally prepared.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Dedicate themselves to the program while on campus.
Our most successful graduates:
- Are geographically flexible when seeking employment.
- Proficiently apply the knowledge, behavior and skills learned while attending our Electrical Lineworker Program.
To be eligible for the Electrical Lineworker Program, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age by the start date of the term you select;
- have a high school diploma or GED;
- possess a valid driver’s license and be eligible to obtain a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL);
- be physically and medically fit to participate (official Medical Release form provided during application);
- weigh 270 lbs or less;
- provide proof of medical insurance coverage for the duration of the program;
- not have a felony conviction on your record.